Kickoff Boss

المجتمعGeneral (International)

Player Energy

Alpha*8منشور1 سنة عمر

I'm wondering if there's a way to increase player energy other than using the normal daily percentage. You play preseason matches and use up a lot of energy, then when the season starts, your energy is already low. I'd like to know if there's a way to do this, and if not, if something could be created for these situations, or if energy could be reset at midnight on the first day instead of the 28th.

maridiba392منشور2 سنوات عمر

You can use tournaments instead of the friendly matches; there are plenty of them during the off-season, and they don't consume condition

Alpha*8منشور1 سنة عمر

If I'm going to be testing tactics, I don't think tournaments are the best option, since I could lose all my money with the wrong tactic and not solve the problem. The goal is for me to play friendly matches until I find a tactic I'm happy with, and then go to the tournament with the one I believe is correct, not to conduct experiments.

batpec7منشور11 شهور عمر

Office-Medical

From the Medical Department you can also order your physios to help recover selected players by 1% condition with massages that take around 20min, this can be done once per day. Each level adds 1 physio.

Alpha*8منشور1 سنة عمر

I understand the medical department's situation, but what I'm proposing is a product or action that increases the entire team's energy by 5 or 10%. Of course, it would have to be paid for, either with gold or VTC.

Zorro25منشور1 سنة عمر

If I understand correctly, you’re suggesting a product that increases the entire team’s energy by 5–10% to help test tactics in friendly matches.

I don’t think this would give reliable results. In friendly matches, opponents often use unrealistic setups, such as unusual formations, players out of position, or consistently soft tackling. Because of that, the outcome doesn’t truly reflect how your tactics will perform in competitive conditions.

In my opinion, it’s more effective to test tactics in league or cup matches, where opponents are more likely to use optimized and competitive strategies.

Additionally, introducing this kind of product could unbalance the in game economy. Overall, I don’t think it’s a good idea.

Kronoss*23منشور2 سنوات عمر

I do consider that restoring the energy on the 1st of each month, so in the preseason days one does not risk losing all the energy in friendly matches and starting the season with little energy

Thuru596منشور2 سنوات عمر

If you dont want lose much condition then train NF.

also play soft, slow and defence eats less condition

الرد على الموضوع

Kickoff Boss×
نسيت كلمة المرور
او
التسجيل وتسجيل الدخول عبر Google

ليس لديك حساب سجل من هنا