Kickoff Boss

المجتمعSuggestions (International)

buy for vct

devilteam110منشور2 سنوات عمر

it should be possible buy in game also with vct.

Alin213منشور2 سنوات عمر

The value of VCT can be unpredictable ,this making it hard to be implemented I guess.

Probably separate items that could be bought just with VCT and not euro would be a better idea.

Tsonga*27منشور2 سنوات عمر

Yes, I definitely think it would be a good decision to insert something to buy with vct, to create a purpose for the token.

I think it could have a positive effect on the whole project.

maridiba392منشور2 سنوات عمر

I would take it for granted that, sooner or later, something will be implemented. Otherwise, the whole VCT token project would be pointless.

Thuru596منشور2 سنوات عمر

Alin,

I think both is better. Not everybody have VCT

الرد على الموضوع

Kickoff Boss×
نسيت كلمة المرور
او
التسجيل وتسجيل الدخول عبر Google

ليس لديك حساب سجل من هنا